Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paraffin Wax Treatment

I bought this promo from Groupon sometime back and went for it last Monday as it's expiring soon. It's been sometime since my last manipedi session and my cuticles felt like it was overdue for a treatment.

This promo included a paraffin treatment for both hands and legs but somehow I only got it for the leg, hmm feel slightly cheated now.

After they've cleaned my cuticles, scrubbed and moisturized your feet, they then put some on hot paraffin wax.I liked the hot sensation on my feet.

They covered my feet with clingwrap and then with these booties and left it for about a good 30 minutes. It's supposed to whitened and moisturize my feet and has some vitamin benefits too.

The whole mani pedi session took about 2 hours cos there was only one manicurist to tend to me. So after sitting in the chair for about 2 hours, I was kinda glad that I didn't have the wax treatment for my hands too, cos that would have easily taken up another half hour.

The clutz that I am, went and ate banana leaf rice with curry using my fingers and now I have my left hand in pink shades and my right in gold shades.

No comments: