Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good steal

Air Asia just started another promo (don't they always.. but I guess that's awesome for us) for period of travel from 1 Jan - 31 March 2011.

So I booked parents a trip to Bali.. Tembok Bali to be exact for sometime next March.. Although the flight was not exceptionally cheap, dad said to go ahead.. The resort looks so good.. Mum thought I was coming along haha but thought it would be nice for just the 2 of them to go for the trip without me..

Then I decided to check out flights to the island since I'm thinking of doing my AOWD by April next year.. One way flight was RM3!!! With the airport tax, insurance and shuttle service, I ended up paying only RM29!! What a steal.. and the price I paid for the aowd package with accomodation and transfer was also really good.. Got it at the dive fair.. Now just got to pray that the vis will be good and waters calm..

The purchase of the flight was made quite on the spur of the moment but I figured if I do change my mind I would only lose out on RM29 as compared to what I would lose if I book the flight later..

No comments: