Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm a year old here today!

Boy.. I've made it through an entire 365 days here.. although it seems way lesser cos time's been passing by so fast..

I'm very thankful to be where I am today because in the past 1 year here, I've accomplished more than I ever thought I would.. I've been roped into 4 big projects, of which 2 have already been rolled out successfully.. 1 for end of this month and the other sometime Dec.. God's been faithful as He's also brought into my path many good colleagues, those that continue to support me and make me laugh when days are gloomy..

His favor never ceases as well.. But favor from God is earned and I have to remember not to take that for granted.. Although His grace and mercies are new every morning, it's something to be conscious about everyday..

Lord, thank you for not once letting go of my hand.. that you've brought me through each day a victor and not a victim.. I look forward to the wonderful plans you have for my life, and commit it all to you. Amen!

No comments: