Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blessings Double Fold

So I finally got myself a new phone last weekend.. My SE K660i gave its last breath last Sun.. That phone gave me so much trouble in the last 1.5 years.. sigh! I shall not even get into it..

But yea, got this baby at a really cool price... There was a promo going on for that one day that I went to buy it (God's so good rite?) and I traded in my old phone..

Then my dad says that he'll pay 50% for the new one.. Something which I didn't expect as I was already prepared to pay the full price.. I love my daddy.. =) both of them..

So I'm still getting use to the keypad.. Can't type as fast or without looking.. hehe.. But I reckon with practice I'll be able to in no time..

I've also been meaning to get myself some new dance shoes cos the old ones are just too old la and not very appropriate for ballroom dancing..

Just last week at class I tried out the sizes and patterns and told the lady I'll come back the following week (yesterday) to get it.. So anyways, I went to class yesterday and guess what... They were clearing stock!!!! and all shoes were 50% off..


So I got myself 2 pairs for the price of one.. One was exactly like the picture above, except that it's coffee colour.. and the other one is red and slightly different in style..


So in just 2 days, I've received blessings double fold.. God never fails to bless as we continue to give and sow..

2 comments:

DannyBoy said...

Ohh nice! Double blessings! PTL!

Unknown said...

weeeee!!! =p
sow sow sow....