Thursday, March 19, 2009

Faith

I just came back from a really nice dinner with my auntie.. We went to the Curve and she's been having a craving for spicy Chinese noodles.. She just came back from visiting her daughter in NZ.. so Western food was definitely out!

Yikes! Can't remember the name of the restaurant we went to now.. Ah Gee something.. It was on the 2nd floor.. I really liked the food there..

We were just catching up.. and she was sharing about my niece (her granddaughter) who's now with my cousin (her mum) in NZ.. she's only 5.. but she has such faith that she would pray over my auntie whenever she has any pain.. Her brother (my nephew) who's only 10 went up for an altar call in church to accept Jesus Christ into his heart as his Lord and Saviour... I was just wow-ed by this stories..

God is really doing a wonderful work in my nephew and niece's life..

No comments: