Thursday, March 19, 2009

2342 - Day 18

Lord I pray that you will help me to repent of my sins and commit myself wholeheartedly in leading a life that honours You. Make my paths straight Lord. If I were to sway, please bring me back. Let not any sin in my life, known or unknown hinder me from being whole and righteous in your eyes. Lead me and help me Holy Spirit. I cannot do it on my own.

Today's been a good day.

Started on my assignment.. Something that I've been just procrastinating on.. Am about to complete my questionnaire for my dissertation... We're getting somewhere.. =)

Had lunch with PGC, Yen and Leroy this afternoon.. New beginnings.. New challenges.. I'm excited but at the same time SUPER scared.. Which I've realised is a good place to be.. As I'm desperate for Him, I am more dependent on Him.. I don't ever want to be in a position where I'm not desperate because then I wouldn't be relying on His strength but rather just my own.. That would be creepy and just not right!

Josie and Andrew have planned a really exciting Gear Up for tomorrow's carecell.. Will post more about it tomorrow.. I believe that this new TCC model is a great path for GT.. I pray that we will be able to intergrate the new model well with our cell..

Got to go get dinner for me and aunt now.. More later..

No comments: