Thursday, October 30, 2008

Open Hearts

My face feels so clean now! =)

Just came back from my free facial at Clarins. Mum got a voucher for her birthday and she gave it to me so I gladly took it la. Lol. It was just so relaxing and my skin feels more radiant now.

My appointment was at 230pm but I reached 1U at 150pm so decided to just walk around and while walking around Jusco I met a high school friend. We chatted for a bit then decided to go get something to eat. I remember when I was back in high school, we were just the hi-bye friends.

Surprisingly we were able to connect really well. We both had similiar life experience so I was able to understand all that she's been through.

We exchanged numbers..

Then the HS reminded me about our prayer yesterday at prayer meeting when we prayed for the Cell Christmas Party on Nov 19th so I decided that I'd invite her. She was so opened to the invitation and even saved the details onto her phone calendar. It's just amazing how God's open doors of opportunities.

I'm looking forward to more opened doors!

No comments: