Thursday, November 22, 2012

Crabtree & Evelynn Goodness

I've always been one for freebies and contest. There was a season I used to wins lotsa prizes and cold hard cash as well. People used to ask the question, "How is it that you are always winning stuff?" Simple answer is - you gotto participate in the contest. 

But of late there has been lotsa freebies going around.

You can follow the freebies at these blogs:

Crabtree & Evelynn has been known to give away gifts with a certain amount spend at their store or small sachets of samples but I've never known them to give away actual size items. 

So when I saw this deal, needless to say I wanted it!!! I mean who doesn't want cranberry & orange sauce goodness.. for FREE!

I managed to sign my mum up as well and collected 2 bottles for our home. 


The deal mentioned that they were only giving out 100 bottles, but when I reached the store I found out that they were actually giving out 200 bottles. The kiasu person that I was, I reached first and was first in line!

C&E were also giving out RM20 vouchers with no limited purchase required.

I've not tasted the sauce yet.. maybe for breakfast today with mum's homemade bread. Yums!

No comments: