Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rocked it!

Yesterday I had to present the 2nd progress update for my project at HRMC.. (the meeting where all the big people in HR sit in).. And I was particularly nervous as the outcome of the project thus far was not in the direction that my director wanted to go..

So I prayed and prayed and prayed.. for favor most of all.. and that God would set the scene and 'soften' their hearts hehe..

And guess what.. God never fails to turn up! As I presented, my director said, 'Well if that's the direction that the Group wants to head in, then we'll just follow suit'.. Woohoo!! She was very pleased with the presentation and the content of it.. she then later went to my unit head, and told him that she was really happy that a lot of work has been put into the project so far and she's pleased with the update.. Thank You Lord for Favor!! That was a relieve..

Until.. until.. she goes.. 'Ok, I would like you to present this at the GHRC.. (the meeting in which our CEO and other top directors sit in) to update them on the progress..

Ggrrrrrr.... now I'm nervous again..

But I know without a doubt that God's gonna guide me through and give met the wisdom to answer all any/all questions that will be asked..

Thank you Lord for this amazing opportunity.. Help me to excel and bring this project to it's fullest fullest potential.. May your name be glorified..

No comments: