Thursday, September 3, 2009

Refreshed!

We just got back from the YA Retreat themed '24'.. and I'm so blessed!!!

A team of 7 of us got together only 7 weeks before camp to plan for this retreat. It was truly God's favor that got us through as we had very little time to come together to organize. I had a lot of fun being on the team and I must say, "we planned out a pretty awesome camp" hahaha (only by God's grace of course!!!!).

PGC suggested Serai di Lanjut to be the camp site and I'm glad that we chose that place. I really like the venue. THE BEACH WAS FABULOUS.

God was already moving powerfully before the camp. There had been divine visitations both in the pysical and spiritual. The purpose of this camp was to have"24" hours of REST, RELAX & REFRESH in the presence of God. I personally was preparing myself and expectating Him to move.

I came to a point in life where I was just too busy with my schedules and plans and this affected my time alone with God and at times my relationship with Him..

I went to camp desperate to meet with God and receive from Him..

And as usual, God did not disappoint..

Even on the first night, there was such an outpouring of His spirit and presence. He spoke to me in a way that I didn't expect. I've been praying for a couple of things for sometime, and on the last session, on that Tuesday morning, He spoke and said that He has heard my prayers and in time it will come to past..

"Thank you Lord that You pen my calendar. That every aspect/day/month/year of my life is taken care of as You see and know the bigger picture. Thank You Lord that it will be filled with gifts and pleasant surprises."

I learnt the simplicity of just coming back to Him and waiting at His feet.. Lord, You are so awesome!

This is just a bit of how I've been blessed at camp. (Ask me if you wanna know more hehe). I'm glad that I chose to be a part of this camp and a part of the committee.

Do not miss out on the next camp!! I would encourage everyone of you to make it. God wants to bless you & speak into your life.

** Didn't take many pictures at camp. =( Have to go tag myself in pictures taken by the rest! lol.



2 comments:

sc said...

hey.. u did a great job in transportation.. is not easy... but u done it.. well done.. nice knowing u..

-cheers-

Unknown said...

wah! thanks a lot.. hehehe.. i enjoyed being on the committee ver much.. awesome pics you took.. all 600 of them.. haha