Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In the clear

I think I've been pushing myself a little too much these past 2 weeks.. Hardly got any rest and it finally took a toll on me.. I fell sick last Sunday on the way back from Chamang waterfalls.. Paid 3 visits to the doctor in 3 days, got a stronger dose of antibiotic but I seem to be getting worse instead of better..

With the scare of the H1N1 flu going around, I decided to go get tested.. Headed down to the government clinic @ Sg. Buloh this morning.. Spent a good 2.5 hours waiting to see the doctor for only 5 minutes..

PTL!!! Doc cleared me and said I didn't have to do the test as I don't have ALL the symptoms.. the test is limited and expensive so they don't perform it on everyone.. She told me to continue on my antibiotic and just get lotsa rest+water..

Looking forward to heading home to rest, guess what happened.. MY CAR WOULDN'T START... and to make things worse, my phone battery was dying cos I forgot to charge it last night.. Manage to make a call to mum to get AAM to come over to help.. Waited for about 1 hour cos the guy went to Subang instead of Sg. Buloh.. Turns out it was my car battery that 'kong' which really puzzle me cos I just changed it like one month back.. Anyways, we still had the warranty for it, so the lady just change a new battery for us..

Now it's off to Zzzzzz..

2 comments:

Alpha Lim said...

You know, the battery thing could be a symptom of your alternator not recharging your battery. Better to get it checked!

Unknown said...

Hey Alpha.. I took the car straight to the workshop to get it checked and they said that the alternator's working fine.. so it was the batt that was the problem.. =)