Monday, August 10, 2009

Now officially a YA

Wow it's been ages since I last posted..

I've cut my hair!!! hehehe.. Preferred my long hair but just had to chop it off cos the split ends were just uncontrollable.

Praise Report - God's been so good to me. As I was waiting for my results, I was so sure that I was going to graduate with a Second Class Lower but when I went to take my certificate, I was surprised to read..

University of East London

It is hereby certified that

Michelle Melissa Foo

having duly satisfied all prescribed conditions was on 25 June 2009
duly admitted to the degree of

Bachelor of Arts with Second Class (Upper Division) Honours

having followed an approved Honours programme in

Business Administration

** Of course they had to spell Record as Reecord on the certificate... Sigh! So now I'll need to wait for a new certificate..

I've had about 2 months of holiday + traveling so it's high time that I find a job and start earning some $$$.. haha...

I've sent out my application to quite a number of companies and have gone for several interviews as well. Will post more about it later..

No comments: