Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sri Lanka, here we come!!!

I leave for Sri Lanka tomorrow morning.. Our flight is at 850am so we need to be at church by 550am.. We're flying SQ this time.. So exciting!! I'm really looking forward to the food.. lol..

It's been a hectic week of preparing for the different programmes that will be held.. Thank you all for those who came to church office yesterday to help pack the gifts for the children.. We couldn't have finished it so fast without you..

I'm excited!!! Not feeling so stressed like before.. I still haven't packed my stuff though.. Will go do it in awhile.. I'm suppose to pack light.. Boy, that's going to be a challenge!

I Plan to spend the day with my parents.. It's going to be an early night for me today..

Sri Lanka for Jesus!!!

No comments: