Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Travelling

Now that's something that I really enjoy. I feel really blessed to get a partner that loves to travel equally as much as me. But the best part about travelling with him is that the expectations are not high. He's a simple person, much simpler than I am and I always feel at ease when travelling together.

No need to stay at posh hotels - as long as it's clean, we're good.

It's easy to find a partner that enjoys travelling, I mean nearly everyone does. But it's not easy to find a partner that enjoys and appreciates the same things in life that you do. God really is the awesome matchmaker.

We've been travelling together even before we got together, with different groups. And every trip has been memorable! I look forward to a lifetime of more trips with him.

No comments: