Monday, February 14, 2011

Piano Lessons

Had my 1st piano lesson in a long long time yesterday.. When I was younger, I learnt piano up to the 4th grade however my syllabus was not so great in my opinion because at the end of four grades, I still didn't know how to play chords.. Can you believe it?

Then when I went on to learning guitar in my high school days, Vincent taught me the theory in a different way.. So one day I sat in front of the piano and decided to 'play' around with the theory that I learnt and voila.. a 'C' chord!

Of course my theory is rusty now as it's been so so long so yesterday LE came over to teach how to play 'church' piano.. I must say that the little background I did have really helped lots.. Hopefully in time to come, I'll be able to play a song or two beautifully..

No comments: