Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still Adapting..

It's been nearly 2 months now since we've multiplied.. and I'm still trying to get used to it.. I had to get used to the fact that I could no longer call up L to just help me out with stuff, or better still just take over the entire Fri for me.. It's definitely a good change.. but one I'm still trying very hard to get use to..

With this change comes new opportunities.. to let others into that 'part' of my life and to depend on them in times where I can't be 100%.. These past 7 weeks has definitely shown a growth in my relationship with the new peeps, building of trust and friendship and definitely accountability - both ways.. Greater things are yet to come!

Apart from that, it also caused me to reexamine myself.. To be more intentional and prepped up for Fridays.. no more being complacent.. There are days where we don't have enough peeps, sometimes just 3 of us.. but it reminds me that even the 2 others that make the time to come are worth it..

1 comment:

leroyloo said...

Sounds like i make you lazy. hahahahaha Don't worry you'll be fine, you're a great leader, it is in your capacity and you are very much more capable. I would give anything to serve under a leader like you again! It's been a great pleasure but fortunately there's a need for more leaders to be brought up and mentored so hurry and multiply again! Jesus coming back soon, no time!

Luvs!