Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No More Varie-TI

Roger Ti + Sarah Jane Cheong = Mr & Mrs Roger Ti!!

They are 2 of my closest friends and they got hitched last Saturday.. I was so touched to be asked to help alongside for their wedding.. It meant a lot cos they've such a blessing to me.. Through the years, whenever I needed anything.. anything at all they would be there for me.. So it was my turn to give back..

The team that was put together were also really awesome! Most of which were former cellies and others just really good friends.. Everyone was so efficient and pulled their weight for the wedding..

The whole ceremony was just so touching that so many teared.. some even flooded the carpet I believe lol..

God's brought them through many years and I believe that this is just only an awesome beginning...

May your lives as husband & wife now be an example to many just as it was when you guys were courting.. God has fabulous plans in store for you.. Continue to surrender and trust Him for everything..

Sarah - ABUNDANCE!!! =p

No comments: