Sunday, March 7, 2010

To ask or not to ask?

Someone recently said something to me.. And for the life of me, I couldn't figure out if she meant it in a positive or negative way.. and for a whole day, I was just thinking about it and it was driving me crazy.. Her comment surely didn't jive with everything else that I've been doing with her.. I thought that the next time I see her, I'm just going to ask what she meant.. But then again, I didn't know if that was the right move as well..

Then as I was driving to ATC on Sat morning, my mind was still swirling about it.. PJK was in the car with me and prepping for her sharing.. when suddenly she goes.. "you know, sometimes we just can't figure things out in life.. we just gotto move on and not worry about all the petty little things. Sometimes it's just not important to figure it out"...

Whoa! That's freaky man.. the way she just said that out..

But yea I guess God speaks and acts in mysterious ways sometimes and I love the way He just speaks through people and circumstances..

No comments: