Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is in 2 days!!!

I've been in a christmas-sy mood all day long.. Boss told me that I could leave early tomorrow.. and as far as I know, I'm the only Christian in the office who's been let to go home early tomorrow.. Weee!

Came home and finished wrapping up 90% of the presents.. The tree is overflowing with presents this year.. last year, we didn't shop for the extended family.. but this year, parents are going back to Ipoh to celebrate Christmas so we bought gifts for all the cousins, nephew & nieces and some of my mum's siblings..

Baked some cookies with mum.. Tried to ice them, but hand was not so steady la.. so a lil crooked here and there.. so for those of you who get the crooked ones, just remember it was made with love k? haha..

Tomorrow I've just got to shop for a couple more people.. special people.. =) already have in mind what I'm gonna get them so that would be easy..

Christmas Eve dinner with parents tomorrow, then head over to Groove Junction to catch Elvira perform..

I'm excited about Christmas but not sure what it's gonna be like.. Parents are leaving to ipoh after 1st service on Friday, so I'll be alone till Sunday evening... but I'm gonna make the most of it..

No comments: